How to Apply
For more details on how to apply, visit Admissions.
Students will need to begin the application process with the online ApplyTexas application, found at applytexas.org.
- There will be a nonrefundable $65 application fee.
- Submit all official transcripts and records from all colleges or universities attended. NOTE: You do not need to submit a transcript from Texas A&M University.
- Electronic transcripts can be processed much faster than paper transcripts.
- Official Test Scores required include the GRE or GMAT, and should be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to Texas A&M University.
- Applicants will need a permanent residents card and if admitted, a bacterial meningitis immunization record if under the age of 22 at admission.
- Check with your department for any specific required documents.
Check with your department for specific deadlines according to your program.